- About The Parish
- Worship & Music
- Ignatian Spirituality & Prayer
- Faith Formation/Religious Education
- Social Justice Ministry
- Parish Life
- Youth Ministry
- Young Adult Community (YAC)
- Holy Trinity School
- The Stewardship / Development office encourages us to use our Stewardship gifts of Time, Talent and Treasure. Here are some Volunteer Opportunities.
- Restoration Project Manager, Kevin Grabowski of Conrad Schmitt Studios, shares his expertise and appreciation for our church's beautiful stained glass windows in this 7 minute video.
Calendar of Stewardship & Development Events:
Overview of Stewardship and Development Programs:
About Stewardship & Development:
The commitment of our Time and Talent - in our worship together, in our ministry to our brothers and sisters, as volunteers in Parish ministry, is our response to be companions with Jesus on his mission.
The annual pledge is our financial commitment to be companions with Jesus on his mission. The office provides a systematic approach to financial develoment as well as the cultivation of planned giving and named gifts.
Holy Rood Cemetery - exploring the history:
Please complete a short questionnaire about Holy Rood Cemetery in Georgetown. Located at 2126 Wisconsin Avenue, NW, Holy Rood was originally built as the third cemetery for our parish and remained an active burial ground until the early 20th century. A Steering Committee is currently exploring the possibility of setting up a separate, non-profit organization to restore and operate Holy Rood Cemetery. Please help us by answering the questions in the brief survey. Contact: Simone Borisov.